Paintball is one of the most sought after shooting games meant for only entertainment purpose. The basic rule for the same involves shooting the opponents with pallet-sized capsules called the paintballs and eliminating them throughout the gameplay. The entire gameplay is based on tactics, strategy and team bonding and asks for a balance in all of these. However, from the technical aspects, the choice of the paintball gun and the style of holding it also determines the overall performance in the game. Hence, this article is focused primarily on buying the best paintball guns and the various tips for holding them during the gameplay.
The factors to consider
The following are some of the prime factors that need to be considered while buying the paintball guns commercially from the market: –
- The mechanism followed for the shooting of the pellets and if it suits the gaming style of the player
- The gas systems used and the level of safety maintained in them for the players
- The material of make that decides the life of the appliance and its reliability for longer run
- Overall costs of the kit that can support the economic range of the customers
- The frequency up to which the user plans to use the best paintball guns
The tips on holding the guns
The tips for the perfect holding of the paintball guns revolve primarily around three prime factors- ease of use, human ergonomics and the profile. Hence the following are some of the ways for the ease of the player: –
- Keeping the tank exactly on the shoulder for easy mobility in the playground and enhanced target shooting
- Tucking the elbows properly to offer good hand movements and hence swift shooting on the targets
- Holding the marker of the gun firmly and pressing it slightly on the shoulder to offer sufficient recoil for the pellet
- Aiming the gun in the line of sight of the player for perfect aiming
Hence, in a nutshell, not only buying the best paintball guns is important, but also holding them properly decides the overall gameplay of the players and optimizes the performance.